Deliveries for vulnerable customers
We know that some customers would enjoy a little extra care.
If you or someone you know would like to order from us but are potentially vulnerable or would struggle to order online, please drop us a short e mail with a contact number.
Whilst we are first and foremost an online only business, there are two schemes we offer by prior agreement to ensure we are happy to be as accessible as possible for all.
1. We have an established security and password system in place so you can be sure the knock on the door is genuine.
2. We can by prior agreement accept orders from friends and families for other addresses.
Additionally all of our drivers have
* Valid enhanced DBS certificates (disclosure and barring service)
* Safeguarding training to at least Level 1
* Valid Outdoor first aid certificate.
Our online payment service is provided by Stripe, an International payment company working with all card providers. We do not see or have access to card details and all payments move through their full fraud system.
For customers ordering over the phone, no details are held once the order is complete.
Please e mail us at email@example.com for more information or to discuss any specific requirements.